Sunday 29 August 2010

good bye august and good ridance

I cant wait for August to be over. Being homeless is a nightmare during the month of August. It is so expensive to stay at hotels and short term rental accommodation during August. We have managed to duck and dive through August what with the housesitting etc but staying with people is not really my thing, I NEED MY SPACE AND PRIVACY.

And so I look forward to September, when the kids go back to school, the adults go back to work :) and everything again is calm. And I cant wait to get off to Mallorca to begin our new life.

I am still enjoying the escape, although sometimes I get the feeling that I should do something to be productive or I should be doing something to earn money. DH and I have lots of ideas to start a small business. But that will have to come later when we decide how and where we will live.

No comments: