Saturday 12 July 2008

Security is.....

I love this quote from vandwelleruk.co.uk:-

Security is ACTUALLY "The independence and ability to withstand change which is going to happen ANYWAY."

I couldn't have said it better. To put the quote into context vandweller opines that security is not found through the conventional working the job for 30 years and a big bank account. Rather, it is the ability to deal with and get through what life throws at you.

The quote sums up just how I feel at the moment.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Claire,

Confession: a smile came over my face when I found your blog. It's nice to see someone so focused on such similar goals. Will be checking back regularly. And don't hesitate to email me:

radicalsimplicity@gmail.com

Take care,

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/

Dreamer said...

Hi Jack

Great to hear from you! I love your blog. I was hoping that you would respond. Sound like we have a lot in common. I am going to send you an e mail very soon.

All the best.

Claire

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire
I'm also smiling that I found your blog. We have similar goals to escape the rat race too.
I'll be back :)
-Laura